You are here > Top: Forums: Food, Dining, Restaurants & Bars: Rib and Chop House
Food, Dining, Restaurants & Bars Forum Topic
You are viewing the Rib and Chop House topic in the Food, Dining, Restaurants & Bars forum.
 Rib and Chop House, C. Wilkes, 6/17/2012 8:20:55 PM
 RE: Rib and Chop House, chris carpenter, 6/17/2012 8:33:11 PM
 RE: Rib and Chop House, ocne, 6/17/2012 8:54:38 PM
 RE: Rib and Chop HouseDonator Richard Bonine, Jr., 6/17/2012 8:55:28 PM
 RE: Rib and Chop House, chris carpenter, 6/17/2012 9:32:37 PM
 RE: Rib and Chop House, hotshot92, 6/17/2012 9:39:52 PM
 RE: Rib and Chop House, OutlawAngel, 6/17/2012 9:48:47 PM
 RE: Rib and Chop House, Kmama, 6/17/2012 11:05:17 PM
 RE: Rib and Chop House, Cynthia A., 6/18/2012 12:11:10 PM
 RE: Rib and Chop House, Marty Scheid, 6/18/2012 12:15:22 PM
 RE: Rib and Chop HouseDonator John Morford, 6/18/2012 3:52:58 PM
 RE: Rib and Chop House, Evalyn Harding, 6/18/2012 4:01:50 PM
 RE: Rib and Chop House, C. Wilkes, 6/18/2012 7:53:27 PM
 RE: Rib and Chop HouseDonator Kelly, 6/18/2012 8:11:59 PM
 RE: Rib and Chop House, C. Wilkes, 6/18/2012 8:34:48 PM
 RE: Rib and Chop House, Chris Gamrath, 6/18/2012 8:44:11 PM
 RE: Rib and Chop HouseDonator Richard Bonine, Jr., 6/18/2012 8:59:38 PM
 RE: Rib and Chop HouseDonator Denise Selk, 6/18/2012 9:35:18 PM
 RE: Rib and Chop House, wrejr, 6/21/2012 11:00:14 AM
 RE: Rib and Chop House, mac01, 6/21/2012 8:04:09 PM
 RE: Rib and Chop HouseDonator Amorette Allison, 6/21/2012 8:21:49 PM
 RE: Rib and Chop House, Exalted Buckaroo, 6/21/2012 9:00:03 PM
 RE: Rib and Chop House, DHinPH, 6/21/2012 10:57:25 PM
 RE: Rib and Chop House, ET, 6/22/2012 7:14:34 AM
 RE: Rib and Chop House, Forsyth Mike, 6/22/2012 8:46:55 AM
 RE: Rib and Chop HouseDonator Bridgier, 6/22/2012 9:15:32 AM
 RE: Rib and Chop House, Forsyth Mike, 6/22/2012 10:13:46 AM
 RE: Rib and Chop House, Chris Gamrath, 6/22/2012 2:46:41 PM
 RE: Rib and Chop House, Buck Showalter, 6/22/2012 5:08:10 PM
 RE: Rib and Chop HouseDonator John Morford, 6/24/2012 7:36:18 PM
 RE: Rib and Chop HouseDonator Gunnar Emilsson, 6/24/2012 9:45:31 PM
 RE: Rib and Chop House, TMF, 6/25/2012 7:17:43 PM
 RE: Rib and Chop House, D. Rice, 7/8/2012 7:49:20 PM
 RE: Rib and Chop House, fruityvicious, 7/9/2012 11:51:46 PM
 RE: Rib and Chop House, Merry DeAnda, 7/10/2012 10:49:02 AM
 RE: Rib and Chop House, Skidoorulz, 7/10/2012 5:41:13 PM
 RE: Rib and Chop HouseDonator Richard Bonine, Jr., 7/10/2012 8:56:55 PM
 RE: Rib and Chop HouseDonator Bridgier, 7/10/2012 9:13:31 PM
 RE: Rib and Chop HouseDonator Richard Bonine, Jr., 7/10/2012 9:35:09 PM
 RE: Rib and Chop House, Skidoorulz, 7/11/2012 8:26:50 PM
 RE: Rib and Chop HouseDonator Richard Bonine, Jr., 7/11/2012 9:00:32 PM
 RE: Rib and Chop House, mac01, 7/11/2012 10:52:35 PM
 RE: Rib and Chop House, Bob L., 7/12/2012 6:01:09 AM
 RE: Rib and Chop House, cubby, 7/12/2012 7:11:02 AM
 RE: Rib and Chop HouseDonator Bridgier, 7/12/2012 7:56:16 AM
 RE: Rib and Chop House, neonfreedom, 7/12/2012 9:44:16 AM
 RE: Rib and Chop House, Skidoorulz, 7/12/2012 7:16:38 PM
 RE: Rib and Chop House, Buck Showalter, 7/12/2012 8:39:55 PM
 RE: Rib and Chop HouseDonator Bridgier, 7/12/2012 9:32:58 PM
 RE: Rib and Chop HouseDonator Richard Bonine, Jr., 7/12/2012 9:44:08 PM
 RE: Rib and Chop House, Skidoorulz, 7/13/2012 2:39:16 PM
 RE: Rib and Chop House, pene, 10/20/2012 4:39:17 AM
 RE: Rib and Chop House, keefro, 12/21/2012 9:43:09 PM
 Subject: Rib and Chop House
Author: C. Wilkes  Posted: Sun Jun 17 8:20:55 PM MDT 2012 From: - MT
Has anyone else had a terrible experience with the Rib and Chop House. My wife and I went there for our anniversary and recieved horrible service. Furthermore, her food was overcooked and mine was cold when I recieved it. I am just curious if this is an ongoing problem or if I just look like an a**hole.
 Subject: RE: Rib and Chop House
Author: chris carpenter  Posted: Sun Jun 17 8:33:11 PM MDT 2012 From: - MT
In my opinion u dont look like an a$$ i agree with u,..i went there with my grandma and my son for here church ladies lunch....and the waitress was rude and snotty,,,my son is only 1 and when we got our food she put a really hot plate full of hot food right in front of him where he could grab at it....if i wasn't with a bunch of older ladies i would have called her out on it...and she doesn't take compliments really well,huffs and puffs if u don't move right away(for her to put ur food on the table) and she kinda snickered a lot to...and she kept giving people the wrong stuff...she didn't have out orders right..and didn't greet us very kindly...
Author: ocne  Posted: Sun Jun 17 8:54:38 PM MDT 2012 From: - MT
Interesting....

I've always had really good service there, and have never been unsatisfied with the food. Don't go there super often, but have been very pleased with the Rib & Chop House each time I've been there.

I would say its safe to assume that most entrees at a place like the Rib & House would come from the kitchen on hot, or at least warm, plates. Its not the waitress's job to control your child, and if the child was as young as you say, her telling the child it was a hot plate would have accomplished nothing. There isn't always room to set a hot plate completely across the table from a child either.

Just saying...

Hopefully your next experience with the Rib & Chop House is more positive.
Author: Donator Richard Bonine, Jr.  Posted: Sun Jun 17 8:55:28 PM MDT 2012 From: - WY
I have had NOTHING but the best in service from the Rib& Chophouse. The wait staff has been very friendly toward me every time I have been there. The steaks have always been among the best available in Miles City. The stout beer is awesome. Never had a bad experience there. I do flirt with the waitresses a little and tip well.
Author: chris carpenter  Posted: Sun Jun 17 9:32:37 PM MDT 2012 From: - MT

[This message has been edited by chris carpenter (6/17/2012)]
Author: hotshot92  Posted: Sun Jun 17 9:39:52 PM MDT 2012 From: - MT
I was the one that wrote under chris' name...my child is well behave and ALL THE WAITRESSES I KNOW DO NOT PUT HOT PLATES IN FRONT OF SMALL CHILDREN..He asked a question and i answered it with MY opinion...do not talk about my child like the way u did....i know if i dont say this someone else will post something back to this and it will become something that it should be and go way off topic...it was my opinion and my experience..have a great day to all who reads this..

[This message has been edited by hotshot92 (6/17/2012)]
Author: OutlawAngel  Posted: Sun Jun 17 9:48:47 PM MDT 2012 From: - MT
My fiance and I went there a while back on a date night...Our service was excellent and our waitress was wonderfulsmile...It was our food that wasn't as good as we had expected it to be with all the great things we've heard about the food neutral One plate was super greasy and one plate was so dry it was more like rubber frown
Author: Kmama  Posted: Sun Jun 17 11:05:17 PM MDT 2012 From: - MT
Here's a thought, if you didn't like the food/service then why not let the management know? I have known Brian since we were kids and he would be more than happy to make the changes necessary to improve your experience. I'm not sure why you feel the need to come here and complain first..if you haven't already made your complaints known to the staff.
Author: Cynthia A.  Posted: Mon Jun 18 12:11:10 PM MDT 2012 From: - MT
we have not gone in over a year. We use the 3 strikes you are out policy with restraunts, and they struck out hard. Rude wait people, poorly prepared food, and managements lack of willingness to deal with the problem when we talked to them about it. For the price of the food it should be better, for sure.
Author: Marty Scheid  Posted: Mon Jun 18 12:15:22 PM MDT 2012 From: - MT
Cynthia your 3 strikes usage interest's me. Where do you like to eat out in town?
Author: Donator John Morford  Posted: Mon Jun 18 3:52:58 PM MDT 2012 From: - MT
We have eaten there so many times I couldn't count them.... Great food, great waitstaff and super management. Highly recommended and by judging by how packed they are night after night, others must agree.
Author: Evalyn Harding  Posted: Mon Jun 18 4:01:50 PM MDT 2012 From: - MT
PAPER TOWELS
Author: C. Wilkes  Posted: Mon Jun 18 7:53:27 PM MDT 2012 From: - MT
I only ask because I have been there three times and two of which I have received substandard service, might I add by the same person. Empty Tea glasses, cold, overcooked or incorrect food and a sheer absense of management. I am sure that it is probably the best place to eat in Miles City but c'mon I have eaten at most of the other places and the standard seems to be pretty low. As for Kmama I did inform the management and recieved 5% off of an inetible meal. So, therefore I called the 800 number on the receipt and have had no response to my concearn for over a month. I am sorry, I tip in accordance to the service, not the cup size or how drunk I am. This particular waitress received only the 42 cents change that I never received from paying my bill.
Author: Donator Kelly  Posted: Mon Jun 18 8:11:59 PM MDT 2012 From: - MT
So, therefore I called the 800 number on the receipt and have had no response to my concearn for over a month.

So you waited a month, then posted on MC.com?
Author: C. Wilkes  Posted: Mon Jun 18 8:34:48 PM MDT 2012 From: - MT
Just curious if anyone had the same experience as I did Kelly.
Author: Chris Gamrath  Posted: Mon Jun 18 8:44:11 PM MDT 2012 From: - CO
My family and I ate there when we were up for Memorial Day and I was very impressed with both the service and the quality/quantity of food. I believe we were a group of 10 and got seated exactly on time with our reservation, treated to very good customer service for a large party, and all food that was served arrived on time, hot, and to order. Not sure what more you can ask for other then lower prices but that's true at most everywhere these days!

I can somewhat agree with the 3 strikes rule, but given how often a restaurant changes cooks, wait staff, and/or managers, I would never blacklist someplace unless I knew for certain that nothing had changed since the last time I was there.
Author: Donator Richard Bonine, Jr.  Posted: Mon Jun 18 8:59:38 PM MDT 2012 From: - WY
. I am sorry, I tip in accordance to the service, not the cup size or how drunk I am. This particular waitress received only the 42 cents change that I never received from paying my bill.

Perhaps if you tipped well in spite of "bad service" you would inspire some confidence and a change in attitude in a fellow human being. It also puts you in a position of bringing gentle correction for things that displease you. I've found that being a purposeful ray of sunshine in the lives of others brightens the day of others and makes my days more fulfilling. You should try it.
Author: Donator Denise Selk  Posted: Mon Jun 18 9:35:18 PM MDT 2012 From: - MT
We eat there all the time. LOVE the food, the drinks and the service. smile
Author: wrejr  Posted: Thu Jun 21 11:00:14 AM MDT 2012 From: - MT
I think that there are alot of improvements that need to be made, but the business, needs more time to grow, and management needs to step up to the plate, i love the food (not to keen on the servers, well they need some better customer service training i think.) but what really makes the place is the COOKS!! It all depends on who is cooking and who is getting the food out of the the window and how fast the server comes to get the food. So there is alot more to the picture than most people realize, on top of the fact that the servers are making the tips, but what about the cooks??
Author: mac01  Posted: Thu Jun 21 8:04:09 PM MDT 2012 From: - MT
What about the cooks? If they wanted to be a waiter or waitress they could. I am sick of hearing how waitresses make more money. If your a cook try having to claim all the tips you make and having them taken out of your check then see how much more money they make. Alot of waitresses deserve the tips. Cooks never put up with rude customers or make 25 trips back and fourth to a same table because everyone decided they needed a refill at seperate times.
Author: Donator Amorette Allison  Posted: Thu Jun 21 8:21:49 PM MDT 2012 From: - MT
I just wish there were somewhere in Miles City to eat where steak isn't the menu with the side dish a vague afterthought. My husband cooks a steak better than I have ever gotten at a restaurant in Miles City, not matter what the service, and when he makes a vegetable side dish, it is worth eating.

Ah, to have some alternatives to yet another slab o' cow. That would be heaven!
Author: Exalted Buckaroo  Posted: Thu Jun 21 9:00:03 PM MDT 2012 From: - MT
Has anyone else had a terrible experience with the Rib and Chop House. My wife and I went there for our anniversary and recieved horrible service.

The Rib & Chop House in Livingston is the standard and it's a very good place to eat. The deeper you drive into West Dakota territory, however, the faster you slide toward food service mediocrity. You only have yourself to blame. As soon as you noticed the non-stop Fox News and ESPN on the monitors in the bar, you should've done an about face, bought a decent Napa Valley Cabernet at Albertson's, a choice New York at Reynold's, and grilled your own. embarrassment
Author: DHinPH  Posted: Thu Jun 21 10:57:25 PM MDT 2012 From: - MT
Well... we just returned from the Rib and Chop for our anniversary and very happy to report 5 stars*****, the food was excellent. The salads were fresh and crisp, main course hot and served very quickly, and the service was the best we have ever had in MC!!! Brandon you rocked!!! That just topped off a special day, Thank You...
Author: ET  Posted: Fri Jun 22 7:14:34 AM MDT 2012 From: - MT
For what its worth, my wife and I went there last evening to celebrate our wedding anniversary. We had great friendly service and the food was good. We have not had a bad experience or less than great food any of the times we have dined there.
Author: Forsyth Mike  Posted: Fri Jun 22 8:46:55 AM MDT 2012 From: - MT
As soon as you noticed the non-stop Fox News and ESPN on the monitors in the bar, you should've done an about face,

It just absolutely slays me how the people on this board can take absolutely interesting discussion and figure out a way to inject politics into it.
Author: Donator Bridgier  Posted: Fri Jun 22 9:15:32 AM MDT 2012 From: - ID
It just absolutely slays me how the people on this board can pretend that politics doesn't have an impact on every aspect of their lives.
Author: Forsyth Mike  Posted: Fri Jun 22 10:13:46 AM MDT 2012 From: - MT
Where did I say they didn't?
Author: Chris Gamrath  Posted: Fri Jun 22 2:46:41 PM MDT 2012 From: - CO
Just because politics have a value of some sort in our everday lives, doesn't mean we choose for it to. Now pass the meat and taters amd be damned whether it was raised by republicans and/or democrats! big grin
Author: Buck Showalter  Posted: Fri Jun 22 5:08:10 PM MDT 2012 From: - MT
A bar with a channel other than ESPN? Do you drink appletinis?
Author: Donator John Morford  Posted: Sun Jun 24 7:36:18 PM MDT 2012 From: - MT
Ate at the Rib and Chop again tonight with excellent results. Very good food and excellent service. This particular thread came up in conversation while we were there and a few things were brought to light. As far as "C. Wilkes" statement of calling the 800 number and never hearing back from anyone, I found what the problem was. There isn't an 800 number on the receipts to even call and the reason for that is..... the company doesn't have nor has it ever had an 800 number. Moral is..... if you are going to make up a story, might want to check out your "facts".......
Author: Donator Gunnar Emilsson  Posted: Sun Jun 24 9:45:31 PM MDT 2012 From: - MT
Thanks for the first hand report, John.

This is a good example on why everyone should read anything posted here, or anywhere on the internet, with a grain of salt.

Congressman Rehberg (R-MT) would do well to heed that bit of advice.
Author: TMF  Posted: Mon Jun 25 7:17:43 PM MDT 2012 From: - MT
Never had a bad meal there or bad service. Brian is a great manager and does a great job to my knowledge. Your best bet is to talk to him after you get your poor service. They wont know what went wrong until you say something, and coming to miles city.com to rant about it wont change anything either.
Author: D. Rice  Posted: Sun Jul 8 7:49:20 PM MDT 2012 From: - MT
I eat at R&C regularly. Great food - diverse menu - reasonably priced - reasonable wait times even when busy. We are lucky to have Rib & Chop here in Miles City. Brian does a great job, as do the vast majority of his staff.
Author: fruityvicious  Posted: Mon Jul 9 11:51:46 PM MDT 2012 From: - MT
My family and I eat at the Rib and Chop on all my favorite occasions. Brian greats us by name every time. My only complaint is the noise level,it is usually busy. So now I request the patio. Even though it is further out and more of a chore for staff, the service is great.
Author: Merry DeAnda  Posted: Tue Jul 10 10:49:02 AM MDT 2012 From: - MT
We had dinner there last night. The food was excellent as was the service. Brian and his staff do an awesome job
Author: Skidoorulz  Posted: Tue Jul 10 5:41:13 PM MDT 2012 From: - MT
The only complaint I have about any of the Rib and Chop houses, and I have been to all except for the Pennsylvania one, is the one in MC. The last time I ordered there was a go order of Pasta Jambali my favorite!!!!!!! Anyways I got back to the room and it had no shrimp. I did not call to complain, but will if it happens again. Alison, there are plenty of other things to eat on their menu that are not a big ol slab of beef, even though beef is the best thing to eat. And Bonine, Really? tip well no matter how bad the service was? Tips are not given, they are earned.

[This message has been edited by Skidoorulz (7/10/2012)]
Author: Donator Richard Bonine, Jr.  Posted: Tue Jul 10 8:56:55 PM MDT 2012 From: - WY
And Bonine, Really? tip well no matter how bad the service was? Tips are not given, they are earned.

I always get great service, but here are a couple of thoughts your FYIGM pea brain may not be able to process:

-If you build a reputation as a good tipper, you will get great service. It's like "oh, it's Mr. Bonine, I will take great care of him".

-In the rare instance I don't receive great service, leaving a generous tip postions me to point out areas where I was dissatisfied to the waiter or manager and help them improve their service and establishment. We should always care enough about other people to help them become the best that they can become.

beer
Author: Donator Bridgier  Posted: Tue Jul 10 9:13:31 PM MDT 2012 From: - ID
I would argue that since the establishment doesn't have to pay minimum wage, because the balance is supposed to be made up for by the tip, that a gratuity is ALWAYS required.

What kind of quisling gets his kicks by spitting on his fellow 98% just so he can pretend to be one of the swells?
Author: Donator Richard Bonine, Jr.  Posted: Tue Jul 10 9:35:09 PM MDT 2012 From: - WY
What kind of quisling gets his kicks by spitting on his fellow 98% just so he can pretend to be one of the swells?

Someone who has breathed in too much 2-cycle engine exhaust. smile
Author: Skidoorulz  Posted: Wed Jul 11 8:26:50 PM MDT 2012 From: - MT
There ya go again Bonine trying to compensate for your own short comings by attempting to insult someone. As I said tips are earned for good service that was given. You go ahead and freely give your money away to those who do not perform up to an expected standard, that is the liberal way. I knew you would try to belittle what I said because I am of the opinion you earn everything you get and do not expect anything for free. But the group you attach yourself to think that everyone deserves a free ride and the government should provide everything for the people cradle to grave. There was another country that had that philosophy and it worked for a long time, until people like me got tired of working to pay for people with the mindset and free ride mentality like you, and that country collapsed. You go ahead and keep tipping big when you get crappy service and you will continue getting crappy service. I will continue to tip well when I get good service. And when you and I are in the same cafe the waitress will take good care of me knowing she will be tipped well for good service, and she will neglect you knowing she will get a good tip even if she gives you bad service. One more question. Do you reward your dog the same for crapping on your carpet as you would if he barked to go outside and crap on the lawn? I'll bet you do.
Author: Donator Richard Bonine, Jr.  Posted: Wed Jul 11 9:00:32 PM MDT 2012 From: - WY
I don't own a dog.

What part of I don't get bad service, my expectations are alway met, don't you understand? And as you point out it is my money... so if I want to bless those that work their ass off in the food service industry, that is my business. And if you want to be a cheapskate so you have more to spend at the silver mine in the back of the Rib and Chop House that is your business.
Author: mac01  Posted: Wed Jul 11 10:52:35 PM MDT 2012 From: - MT
Skidoo have you ever worked at a restaurant? I have all through high school. Do you really think you are going to get good service if you tip poorly? I bet the waitress's will see you at that café, and see that you are there one waitress will be assigned to your section and try and talk another waitress to take your table but they won't because they know that you are a bad tipper. Then Bonine will walk into the same café and get better service then you because they know he is a good tipper. Also skidoo there was another country where woman weren't aloud to vote or work. Quit living in the past. If you don't like the country you live in get out and go to a country that will live up to all your whims.
Author: Bob L.  Posted: Thu Jul 12 6:01:09 AM MDT 2012 From: - ND
Wow! Who knew that TIPPING was a conservative vs. liberal issue!?!? laughing out loud Some of my conservative friends who tip well might have an issue with Skidoo's characterization.

Skidoo: Regardless of your politics, you sound like a tool.

Couple of things to think about:
(1) Many of the factors in a positive dining experience are outside of the waiter or waitresses' control.

(2) As stated above, in many states, servers are paid less than the minimum wage. They earn their bones from your tips. Don't be a cheapskate.
Author: cubby  Posted: Thu Jul 12 7:11:02 AM MDT 2012 From: - MT
I'm on nobody's side here, but I do have to say something. With my money you have to earn a tip and I do tip rather well when you deserve it. With that being said, why would anyone still tip well after bad service? Now if you get a bad meal but your server did the best they could that's different, the chef was in the bad then. But if you had bad service with a great meal why would anyone tip good? Anyways I think the Rib and Chop do a great job and only once did we have a less then great meal and guess what? We talked to Brian and he took care of us!!
Author: Donator Bridgier  Posted: Thu Jul 12 7:56:16 AM MDT 2012 From: - ID

[This message has been edited by Bridgier (7/12/2012)]
Author: neonfreedom  Posted: Thu Jul 12 9:44:16 AM MDT 2012 From: - MT
I agree and disagree with this video...i have been a waitress...if you do a good job or make the best effort...look forward to a tip...if you slack off and dont then dont expect to see a tip....IMO ive been there done that
Author: Skidoorulz  Posted: Thu Jul 12 7:16:38 PM MDT 2012 From: - MT
Where in the sam hell did I ever say that I never tip well?????? Come on people show me. The only tools on this forum are the ones who can't read. Most of the time I tip well. Usually 20%. And that is when it is earned!!!!!!!! But I absolutely refuse to give a waiter or waitress a 20% tip if the service was lousy. I do not care how hard they think they work. If I sit at a table and am only given 1 glass of water or have to ask for a second or third cup of coffee, and only see the waitress long enough to take my order and bring me my check that does not warrant a good tip. I do not judge my tips on how good or how bad the food was. Tips that I give are based solely on service because that is all the waitress can control. unless of course he or she forgets to put the ticket up. It absolutely pisses me off that a waitress or waiter at some places, should have to share their tips with the cook and the busser and the dishwasher but I still tip well if the service was good and the food was crap or I was seated at a table that was not wiped off well. I have worked in food service, it was at the Country Kitchen right there in good ol MC and my wife also was a waitress for many years and that is what paid for her college. And by the way she agrees with me. Tip well for good service, tip poor for poor service. If the server is smart they will get the message. If they don't get the message, then they should get out of food service. At least Cubby and neonfreedom have a picture of reality on this forum.
And I do love this country, but what I hate is what it is turning into by all the people who think they are entitled!

[This message has been edited by Skidoorulz (7/12/2012)]

Author: Buck Showalter  Posted: Thu Jul 12 8:39:55 PM MDT 2012 From: - MT
You know how those insufferable bastards say, "I'll pray for you"? It's equivalent to me giving you $6 even though I think you are a poophead, except $6 isn't lip service because those insufferable bastards didn't pray you any Hail Marys because they don't know how it goes any-damn-way.
Author: Donator Bridgier  Posted: Thu Jul 12 9:32:58 PM MDT 2012 From: - ID
shorter skidrooolz wrote:
DANCE FOR ME PEASANT, DANCE!!!
Author: Donator Richard Bonine, Jr.  Posted: Thu Jul 12 9:44:08 PM MDT 2012 From: - WY
I have worked in food service, it was at the Country Kitchen right there in good ol MC and my wife also was a waitress for many years and that is what paid for her college.

There hasn't been a "Concrete Kitchen" in MC for 30+ years. You're old. smile
Author: Skidoorulz  Posted: Fri Jul 13 2:39:16 PM MDT 2012 From: - MT
You are absolutely right Bonine I worked there in 1977. Frank Wren owned it. Want to test me on anything else?
Author: pene  Posted: Sat Oct 20 4:39:17 AM MDT 2012 From: - MT
I tip according to the service, the food, and refilling of my drinks wink
Author: keefro  Posted: Fri Dec 21 9:43:09 PM MST 2012 From: - MT
Had a great dinner tonight! We are always treated very well when we come here.

The Rib and Chop House really cares about there customers. Thanks to all the hard working people there.
Copyright © 1998-2014 MilesCity.com. All Rights Reserved. Do not copy without permission.
MilesCity.com :: Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Rules of Conduct :: Donate | Contact Info