You are here > Top: Forums: General Discussion: Mailing List for Custer County
General Discussion Forum Topic
You are viewing the Mailing List for Custer County topic in the General Discussion forum.
 Mailing List for Custer County, Donator Richard Bonine, Jr., 6/16/2012 9:31:19 AM
 RE: Mailing List for Custer CountyDonator David Schott, 6/16/2012 9:39:08 AM
 RE: Mailing List for Custer CountyDonator Matt Smith, 6/16/2012 5:17:28 PM
 Subject: Mailing List for Custer County
Author: Donator Richard Bonine, Jr.  Posted: Sat Jun 16 9:31:19 AM MDT (UTC-6) 2012 From: - WY
Does anyone know where I can buy or otherwise acquire an up-to-date mailing list for rural Custer County? I would prefer something electronic in an .xls format. I can build my own, but I want to do that only as a last resort.
 Subject: RE: Mailing List for Custer County
Author: Donator David Schott  Posted: Sat Jun 16 9:39:08 AM MDT (UTC-6) 2012 From: - WA
This might help:

http://pe.usps.com/businessmail101/...sing/addresslist.htm
 Subject: RE: Mailing List for Custer County
Author: Donator Matt Smith  Posted: Sat Jun 16 5:17:28 PM MDT (UTC-6) 2012 From: - MT
There are many options; InfoUSA is an option.

You can also mail to "Postal Patron" for rural routes. You need to visit with the USPS office about that.

Custer County has a list however they have not offered to share that public information in the past.

Depending on what your trying to do you might get the sic code of the industry you seek to mail to & buy a list.
Copyright © 1998-2014 MilesCity.com. All Rights Reserved. Do not copy without permission.
MilesCity.com :: Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Rules of Conduct :: Donate | Contact Info