You are here > Top: Forums: Sports & Recreation: Ranch Rodeo comes to Miles City
Sports & Recreation Forum Topic
You are viewing the Ranch Rodeo comes to Miles City topic in the Sports & Recreation forum.
 Ranch Rodeo comes to Miles City, Exalted Buckaroo, 6/15/2012 2:27:45 PM
 RE: Ranch Rodeo comes to Miles City, Diana Elwood, 6/15/2012 5:34:31 PM
 RE: Ranch Rodeo comes to Miles City, Olive, 6/16/2012 6:00:17 PM
 RE: Ranch Rodeo comes to Miles City, ocne, 6/17/2012 1:16:23 PM
 RE: Ranch Rodeo comes to Miles City, Alexis Shipp, 6/17/2012 10:10:35 PM
 RE: Ranch Rodeo comes to Miles City, Joe Whalen, 6/18/2012 2:17:07 PM
 Subject: Ranch Rodeo comes to Miles City
Author: Exalted Buckaroo  Posted: Fri Jun 15 2:27:45 PM MDT (UTC-6) 2012 From: - MT
It may not be your first rodeo but it's probably be the most authentic one you'll see in awhile. Teams of cowboy crews from neighboring ranches compete with one another in events such as Team Doctoring, Team Branding, Ranch Bronc Riding, Team Sorting, Wild Cow Milking, and Ranch Relay Racing. It's always a good time and it's shaping up to be a fine day.

There's a Calcutta scheduled for 7 p.m. tonight at the Bison Bar and the arena action begins at the Eastern MT. Fairgrounds tomorrow at 1 p.m. A street dance follows all events on Saturday night. cool

Subject: RE: Ranch Rodeo comes to Miles City
Author: Diana Elwood  Posted: Fri Jun 15 5:34:31 PM MDT (UTC-6) 2012 From: - MT
How many teams did you get? Should be a good time wish I could come.
Author: Olive  Posted: Sat Jun 16 6:00:17 PM MDT (UTC-6) 2012 From: - MT
move to the top
Author: ocne  Posted: Sun Jun 17 1:16:23 PM MDT (UTC-6) 2012 From: - MT
Yesterday's ranch rodeo was a good one! Paul Pauley did a great job announcing, the event was well-organized, great prizes, great teams...it was a nice event!

Good work and a hand goes out to the committee behind this: Cole Cook, Bill & Roxanne Harding, Russ Burrows, Ryle Harms, Todd LaRowe and everyone else.

Thanks for putting this on! smile
Author: Alexis Shipp  Posted: Sun Jun 17 10:10:35 PM MDT (UTC-6) 2012 From: - MT
did any one find a touch screen phone i lost mine on thur. when i went there to practice?????? i live here in MC!!!!!!!!!!!!! please tell me!!!!!!!!!
Author: Joe Whalen  Posted: Mon Jun 18 2:17:07 PM MDT (UTC-6) 2012 From: - MT
Support Your Local Ranch Rodeo

All other ranch bronc rides now posted to YouTube. Other events to follow. Good show on Saturday! Thanks to all who put it together and the teams who participated.cool

[This message has been edited by Joe Whalen (6/18/2012)]
Copyright © 1998-2014 MilesCity.com. All Rights Reserved. Do not copy without permission.
MilesCity.com :: Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Rules of Conduct :: Donate | Contact Info