Really enjoyed the caption in Tuseday's . . .
supporter
Posted by MRH (+1233) 5 years ago
Miles City Star for Steve Allison's photo of the young girl with her border collie pups. Just wanted to let you know we thought it and the photo were great!

Marshall

[This message has been edited by MRH (6/13/2012)]
Posted by Steve Allison (+979) 5 years ago
Thank you very much for saying so. It feels good to be complemented now and then.
supporter
Posted by howdy (+4953) 5 years ago
For those of us that don't get the paper or live there perhaps you could describe it to us...thanks
founder
Posted by David Schott (+10686) 5 years ago
I don't know about Tuesday's photo but this photo appeared in the May 10, 2012 Star and was erroneously credited to Steve.

The guy with the horse was a gracious participant in the family's Make-A-Wish photo op as he checked his cell phone for messages right in the middle of the picture. Yawn. "Can we move things along here?"

TRIBLIVE.COM: Frail girl meets trainer before Ky. Derby win
supporter
Posted by howdy (+4953) 5 years ago
Thanks David...Love Make a Wish Foundation as they do such wonderful heartfelt work...
supporter
Posted by Wendy Wilson (+6102) 5 years ago
Steve, I think Amorette complements you very well.
supporter
sponsor
Posted by Frank Hardy (+1359) 5 years ago
That uncomplaining compliment complements you completely.
supporter
Posted by MRH (+1233) 5 years ago
I don't know about Tuesday's photo but this photo appeared in the May 10, 2012 Star and was erroneously credited to Steve.

And, what the hell does that have to do with the price of tea in China or this post?
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+8718) 5 years ago
I get a huge kick out of mis-attributed pictures. Then I harass Steve about when did you go to whatever the exotic location is. I look forward to his pictures from the Olympics in London. He better bring me a souvenir.
founder
If Steve was responsible for that photo I'd be heaping a ton of crap on him. Apparently that guy is the horse's assistant trainer.
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+9575) 5 years ago
If Steve was responsible for that photo I'd be heaping a ton of crap on him. Apparently that guy is the horse's ass

The horse looks pretty lively, though....getting a good picture of animals far outweighs getting a good picture of humans.
founder
The horse looks like he's checking the cell phone too.