You are here > Top: Forums: Local News, Politics & Issues: Highway Fatality in Powder River County
Local News, Politics & Issues Forum Topic
You are viewing the Highway Fatality in Powder River County topic in the Local News, Politics & Issues forum.
 Highway Fatality in Powder River County, Donator Don Birkholz, 6/6/2012 9:39:24 PM
 RE: Highway Fatality in Powder River CountyDonator Richard Bonine, Jr., 6/6/2012 9:48:35 PM
 RE: Highway Fatality in Powder River County, hotshot92, 6/6/2012 11:27:44 PM
 RE: Highway Fatality in Powder River CountyDonator David Schott, 6/7/2012 10:45:37 AM
 Subject: Highway Fatality in Powder River County
Author: Donator Don Birkholz  Posted: Wed Jun 6 9:39:24 PM MDT 2012 From: - WY
The Montana Highway Patrol website lists a fatality on Highway 59, mile marker 13 around one p.m. this afternoon. I believe this may be around Biddle.
 Subject: RE: Highway Fatality in Powder River County
Author: Donator Richard Bonine, Jr.  Posted: Wed Jun 6 9:48:35 PM MDT 2012 From: - WY
6 miles north of Biddle. Not surprised as the road is really rutted from all of the truck traffic. People drive WAY TOO fast on that road and hitting one wrong bump could easily cause an accident.
Author: hotshot92  Posted: Wed Jun 6 11:27:44 PM MDT 2012 From:
I was in an accident down there on 1-1-12,i was 7 months pregnant and i hit a patch of black ice right about 1 miles after u exit biddle..because i was told that the state does not want to come and put gavel down.i was not speeding or did not accelerate to fast..that place scares me now ever time i drive by i was heading toward Gilette..i hit right in the middle of 2 20-30 feet drop offs...and was so thank full that no i,our baby,or out puppies here hurt.. and blessed that a fella named kirmet rumph(sry about the spelling)and his wife answered the door and let me in while my husband took care of the police and the scene..And had so much hospitality and were very kind and generous..They should have better signs or something there to warn people...i know i know there are speed limits but still something else should be done cause from what i was told there have been several deaths there from car wrecks...So sad to hear and my prayers and condolences to the family...

[This message has been edited by hotshot92 (6/6/2012)]
Author: Donator David Schott  Posted: Thu Jun 7 10:45:37 AM MDT 2012 From: - WA
Copyright © 1998-2014 MilesCity.com. All Rights Reserved. Do not copy without permission.
MilesCity.com :: Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Rules of Conduct :: Donate | Contact Info