You are here > Top: Forums: Obituaries, Memorials & Tributes: Sometimes you need to remember II
Obituaries, Memorials & Tributes Forum Topic
You are viewing the Sometimes you need to remember II topic in the Obituaries, Memorials & Tributes forum.
 Sometimes you need to remember II, Donator Richard Bonine, Jr., 5/17/2012 8:14:17 PM
 RE: Sometimes you need to remember II, Kacey, 5/17/2012 8:21:48 PM
 RE: Sometimes you need to remember II, Lorin Dixson, 5/17/2012 9:54:27 PM
 Subject: Sometimes you need to remember II
Author: Donator Richard Bonine, Jr.  Posted: Thu May 17 8:14:17 PM MDT 2012 From: - WY
16 year ago today we laid my grandpa Buren Bonine to rest. If there was one person I with whom I wish I could have one more conversation, it would only be him.

Subject: RE: Sometimes you need to remember II
Author: Kacey  Posted: Thu May 17 8:21:48 PM MDT 2012 From: - MT
Grandpas are great people. I never met my dad's dad. But the stories about him told what a kind person he was. My mom's dad passed over 40 years ago. Way too soon for me. Grandma followed him six months later. When we lose grandparents they leave big holes in our hearts that never close.
 Subject: RE: Sometimes you need to remember II
Author: Lorin Dixson  Posted: Thu May 17 9:54:27 PM MDT 2012 From: - OR
If there was one person I with whom I wish I could have one more conversation, it would only be him.

I don't nearly as often wish I could have one more conversation with my grandad as I wish I had listen more carefuly, to the at the time boring stories of coming up the trail in 1886.
Copyright © 1998-2014 MilesCity.com. All Rights Reserved. Do not copy without permission.
MilesCity.com :: Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Rules of Conduct :: Contact Info