CCHS Class of "72" Reunion
Posted by Bill Gierke 3 years ago
The Class of '72 will hold its 40th reunion in Miles City the 6,7, and 8th of July.

If anyone knows anyone from the Class of '72, please advise them of this historic event. Classmates, pass the word.

There will be more to follow as we firm things up.
Posted by Bill Gierke 3 years ago
Stand fast on the dates. We are coordinating with SHHS and they are getting some push back on these dates. Will post as soon as details clear up in the next week.

Thanks.
Posted by Bill Gierke 2 years ago
The dates for the 40th reunion of the CCHS Class of 1972 will be 23-26 August. Please share this information with all of our classmates. More information will be forthcoming via the net. Thank you.
Posted by Kacey 2 years ago
Is that the same time as the fair?
Kacey, yes it is. Should be interesting.
I am usually there for the fair. I'll have to try and say hi while you're back in town.
Kacey, it would be great to see you.
Please visit www.cchs72.com for a schedule of events and updates. Please spread the word as the only information will be distributed via the internet.

Thanks!
Have you contacted everyone or do you still need contact info?
Kacey, thanks for asking, but no, we have not contacted everyone. Due to the late development of the reunion, I am trying to contact as many as possible through the internet (emails, facebook, milescity.com, etc). Please let any CCHS or SHHS graduate from 1972 know and have them check www.cchs72.com. SHHS information will also be posted to that website. Mahalo!!
Did you make a group page on facebook? I did for our 40th next year and it's working well.
Looking for a copy of "The Branding Iron" for the years 71 and 72. Any out there?
Posted by MeiMei 2 years ago
I might know where there might be some try contacting the high school at 406 234 4920
Bill,
The 69-70 and 70-71 yearbooks were the kind you put into the binder. I have those together in a beautiful Gold bound album with bright blue letters!
Posted by KatieG 2 years ago
Bill:

I have a copy of the 72 Branding Iron yearbook, if you still need it.
Katie, thanks for your offer. A friend and fellow classmate, Hal Neumann, came through for me all the way from Alaska. Thanks again for your offer.
Posted by Olive 2 years ago
Bump to the top
founder
supporter
Posted by Hal Neumann 2 years ago
Bill G. asked that I post this:

Posted by Olive 2 years ago
Bump to the top
Thanks Hal.

Only three weeks until the reunion. Please visit www.cchs72.com for more information.

Thanks!
founder
supporter
Posted by Hal Neumann 2 years ago
Bill G. asked that I post this:

supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson 2 years ago
Owls?
Just a reminder to all that plan on attending Fridays event, bring a lawn chair. Looking forward to seeing all those who attend and missing those who couldn't/wouldn't.