Living in Montana
founder
supporter
supporter
Posted by spacekace 3 years ago
excuse me, i'm too busy to go to starbucks, I need to milk my cat.
supporter
Posted by Kelly 3 years ago
Here's to drinking whiskey by the gallon!
supporter
Posted by Bridgier 3 years ago
As I noted on facebook... this is mostly a pack of lies, except for the part about the Italians.

And I will admit to attending an elementary school that did, in fact, have an outhouse as a backup bathroom option - although as far as I know, no one ever used it.

There MAY be pictures of my father on a horse, attending this same fine educational institution.

But I've never killed a drifter, nor strung a banjo - although my great-uncle had a banjo that he played on occasion.

But, back to my primary point: LIES LIES LIES.
supporter
Posted by Buck Showalter 3 years ago
I haven't watched the video and I don't know what you're talking about, but I can report that I once killed a drifter with a banjo.
supporter
Posted by Frank Hardy 3 years ago
Did you use the banjo as the murder weapon or was the drifter in possession of the banjo when you called him/her?

FH
supporter
Posted by spacekace 3 years ago
uhm...I get snowed in on my dirt road and may starve to death if not stocked up on food...
and know at least 5 people that have been made into chilli by the abominable snowman...
Posted by Jarrod 3 years ago
Just, like the montana I remember. I think I may be home sick.
banned
Posted by Cheryl Pieters 3 years ago
I think someone is trying to keep people from moving to Montana and mucking up the state with too many wierd strangers. I think I need to dream up a pack of funny outrageous lies about where I'm living now as it's just getting too crowded and crazy around here too! ;o)

I don't think anyone expected people to believe anything about this video (and isn't there already a Starbucks in Bozeman? I swear I got coffee at the Mom - N- Pop coffee place down the street after I saw the sign, as I do anywhere there is a Starbucks on every corner.....)
supporter
Posted by Bob Netherton II 3 years ago
Only about 85% true.
supporter
Posted by Chris Gamrath 3 years ago
Change "banjo" to "fiddle" and then it might hold 20% more merrit towards Montana but otherwise no....... lol
banned
Posted by Cheryl Pieters 3 years ago
Back from throwing rocks at Beavers. What did I miss?
Posted by J&A McNamara 3 years ago
Freakin' hilarious!
founder
supporter
Posted by Gene Larson 3 years ago
I'm all out!!!! Where can I get my NEXT buttload of candles? HELP!
supporter
Posted by Simon Niece 3 years ago
Wish someone would have showed me this BEFORE i moved out here...
supporter
Posted by Dan Mowry 3 years ago
lol... renting movies from 1980.
founder
supporter
Posted by Gene Larson 3 years ago
Yes! And I have a stack of them! But I forgot....we have no ELECTRICITY here, how can I watch them? Maybe I can use them for fuel. (Where are those candles?)