New Beauty School???
Posted by Jennifer Flynn (+40) 6 years ago
I would like to know if anyone has gone to the new beauty school to get any services? I heard that it's up and running...Which is exciting for Miles City. Do they have students already set to provide haircuts, mani/pedi's, ect? I think it would be good to support this new school/business and the students that attend it. Any feedback would be great!!!
supporter
Posted by Montana Beauty Services (+207) 6 years ago
There is a new beauty school in Miles City, it is located at 7 North Prairie. Montana Beauty College does have a transfer student that is doing services. Since the beginning of January we have had 20 appointments. Montana Beauty College also carries Pureology, Kenra, American Crew, and Nioxin. For More Information you can visit our website at montanabeautycollege.com
I would also like to thank the community for their support and donations they are greatly appreciated.
Molly Anderson 234-6277
Posted by Mrs. P (+365) 6 years ago
I have gone in for several services....hair cut, a set of nails, and even a leg wax! They do a wonderful job and the prices are perfect! Please show your support Miles City and stop in the girls love to get new clients!
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+8820) 6 years ago
montanabeautycollege.com

I used to get many things done at June's back in the day. When I got 18" hacked off once, my hair was used to teach students and got recut several times.
Posted by Cynthia A. (+196) 6 years ago
Would love for the prices to be listed on the website. I think this is a great idea. I grew up getting perms on my very long hair in beauty schools ;o) (thanks mom). I look forward to seeing the school progress and move forward!
supporter
Posted by howdy (+4943) 6 years ago
http://www.montanabeautycollege.com/

Prices are listed under salon services on that website...

[This message has been edited by howdy (1/27/2011)]
supporter
Posted by Wendy Wilson (+6119) 6 years ago
Richard, did you hear? They have leg waxing!!!
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr. (+13335) 6 years ago
Yes, I here'd that.
supporter
Posted by Barb Holcomb (+372) 6 years ago
Gee, if you took your leg hair and transplanted it to your head - you might get a full head of hair . . . that would give the college a good challenge.
supporter
Not you too.
supporter
Posted by Wendy Wilson (+6119) 6 years ago
It's a Richard pile-up!!
supporter
Been there, experienced that. Pyle away, Gomer.
Posted by Jennifer Flynn (+40) 6 years ago
Just an update...went to the school. Was very impressed with the lay-out and the "look" of a real salon. The girls there are super nice and my services were fantasic and professional. Not to mention easy on the pocketbook. I would recommend it to anyone!!! What an easy way to support the school, Miles City and pamper myself!!!
banned
Posted by SandraJohn (+7) 5 months ago
This post was removed 5 months ago.
It was removed because it was SPAM.
founder
Posted by David Schott (+11190) 5 months ago
I had to remove a post on this thread because it was spam, but I wanted to share one line from the post that I thought was kind of funny:

About a year ago I got my facial , manicure & pedicure by the saloon where my friend was working but it was so expensive they was charging the double/triple of what its actually cost.

"Saloon"? If you're getting your facials and manicures done at the SALOON, that could explain why you're unhappy with the outcome.
permalink   ·  vote tally
+2
supporter
Posted by cubby (+2144) 5 months ago
They were charging double only to make up for the drinks they were serving you!!
+2
founder
Posted by David Schott (+11190) 5 months ago
Reply to cubby (#372399)
Perhaps "SandraJohn" should have laid off the "double/triples" at the saloon and she might not have spent her money so foolishly.
+1
Posted by Starburst (+40) 5 months ago
Has the Beauty School closed? I had no idea there is/was one here. Thanks!
Posted by gypsykim (+1498) 5 months ago
The Montana Beauty College is still open! I use them for my pedicures all of the time. I have watched some amazing students graduate from this academy!
+2
Posted by Starburst (+40) 4 months ago
That is really neat! How do I contact them? Thank you!
+1
Posted by gypsykim (+1498) 4 months ago
+1