You are here > Top: Forums: Arts, Poetry & Literature: Montana Author Launches Publishing House
Arts, Poetry & Literature Forum Topic
You are viewing the Montana Author Launches Publishing House topic in the Arts, Poetry & Literature forum.
 Montana Author Launches Publishing House, Donator Hal Neumann, 8/27/2010 9:06:49 AM
 RE: Montana Author Launches Publishing HouseDonator Amorette Allison, 8/27/2010 10:12:59 AM
 RE: Montana Author Launches Publishing HouseDonator Hannah Nash, 8/27/2010 10:37:38 AM
 RE: Montana Author Launches Publishing House, Steve Allison, 8/27/2010 4:38:38 PM
 Subject: Montana Author Launches Publishing House
Author: Donator Hal Neumann  Posted: Fri Aug 27 9:06:49 AM MDT 2010 From:
 Subject: RE: Montana Author Launches Publishing House
Author: Donator Amorette Allison  Posted: Fri Aug 27 10:12:59 AM MDT 2010 From: - MT
Sneed was the Library yesterday, with slides and stories about the BHS book and his new series. Very interesting and fun! I know he is signing books at Discovery Pond and at the Fair but I don't have his schedule handy.

The book is GREAT!!!!! Full color and full of info and not just local interest but anyone interested in life in the West!
Author: Donator Hannah Nash  Posted: Fri Aug 27 10:37:38 AM MDT 2010 From: - MT
Sneed will be signing books out at the Fair both Friday and Saturday.

FRIDAY
Custer County Art & Heritage Center booth, 5:00-6:00pm
Discovery Pond booth, 6:00-7:00pm

SATURDAY
Discovery Pond booth, 12:00-1:00pm and 6:00-7:00pm

You can also find out more information at the author/publisher website:
http://www.buckinghorsebooks.com/
Author: Steve Allison  Posted: Fri Aug 27 4:38:38 PM MDT 2010 From: - MT
I have meet Sneed several times when he has been here in Miles City, I believe for Young Authors conferences. He is a very nice man personally and a very good author. I highly recommend going out and meeting him if you can. I also recommend looking for, finding, buying and enjoying his books. They range from kids, young adult to adult levels and any with photos and illustrations (like the new Bucking Horse Sale book) are all excellent quality. Life provided him with an adventurous youth and his gift with words allows him to pass these feels of excitement and wonder on to others. Find his books and be one of the others.
Copyright © 1998-2014 MilesCity.com. All Rights Reserved. Do not copy without permission.
MilesCity.com :: Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Rules of Conduct :: Contact Info