WWDC 2010 Live Keynote Coverage
Posted by Josh Rath 4 years ago
Check it out:

http://embed.beta.scribblelive.com/...?Id=17118&ThemeId=97

From MobileCrunch. New iPhone here we come!
Posted by Kyle L. Varnell 4 years ago
I have to say that I'm not all that impressed with the new iPhone. I don't really care about the "New & Improved" screen and the iMovie app & front facing camera I could do without.

For me, there's really nothing that the iPhone 4.0 does that the 3GS wouldn't do for me just as well. This one I think I'll pass on.
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr 4 years ago
Rats! No iPhone for Verizon. AT&T doesn't appear to be in any hurry to come to Wyoming. My droid absolutely sucks earwax, I dang near chucked it into the nearest sagebrush this afternoon. Time to go to plan B, whatever THAT is. It is irritating as hell that some guy in the bush in Bangladesh can buy and use an iPhone but people in the USA still can't after 3 years of waiting.
Well, AT&T was supposed to be in montana and wyoming by May 31st... but they changed their minds and pushed the date back. Bastards.
Another thing I don't care for is the micro-SIM card on the new iPhone. Presumably they'll give you a new one but I would've rather been able to pop my old SIM card into the new one. A niggling point I know but still.

I think I'll just get a reduced-rate 3GS.
You can Kyle. You can just cut your simcard down to size.
Cool.

So now both me and my SIM card need to go on a diet
Haha. Yup. Gotta fit in with the slim geek scene now...
founder
Posted by James Shaw 4 years ago
I hope AT&T takes their time with the takeover of Montana. After I seen what they did with the data plans, I'm not pleased at all.